[Resolved] Can I have some Hosting Advice?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Can I have some Hosting Advice?

Home Forums Support Can I have some Hosting Advice?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

I looked at the hosting that you recommend. Pricing is an issue for me. I looked at the ones on wordpress.org. not bad, but I don’t know if it includes everything I need or if I have to add to it for more money.

Do you know the Wealthy Affiliate Program? I am currently paying $47.00 a month for their premium. Here is what is included:

Wordpress Version

SitePlus+ SiteSpeed
    Better Rankings, Better Engagement, and a 100% better experience for your website visitors. Proprietary WA Technology to speed up your WordPress Website without plugins or clunky software.
    SiteSpeed is ON with the following Caching Option:
    Accelerated: SiteSpeed Accelerated provides a sophisticated, highly compatible, and ultra-fast caching option to vastly increase the overall speed of websites. This is the default caching option providing speed improvements for cached pages up to 20x faster than normal loading.
    Extreme: SiteSpeed Extreme uses the same technology as the SiteSpeed Accelerated, however, we take the optimization one step further by combining and minifying Javascript and CSS. Experience even bigger speed gains over Accelerated and achieve the highest Google PageSpeed Insight scores.
    Clearing Cache will ensure the latest changes to your site are displayed to visitors. site SSL (HTTPS)
    Serve your website over 256-bit Encrypted Connections and do it at Wealthy Affiliate for FREE! Encryption is favoured by search engines and keeps visitor data safe.
    SiteProtect (Spam Blocker)
    The problem with plugin spam blockers is that the spam still hits your site, clutters your database, slows your site down, and wastes your time recovering real comments. WA SiteProtect happens at the server level and blocks ALL automated comment spam before it even hits your site. It’s just better!

live help support
    private messaging
    50 websites
    website backup
    beginner training course
    personal affiliate blog
    7 phases/affiliate boot camp training
    weekly live video training
    video walk-throughs
    jaxxy keyword research/ unlimited searches
    12 training classes
    affiliate program/ 2xhigher payout
    earn while you learn
    unlimited 1-on-1 coaching
    private messaging to owners
    24/7 support
    website feedback and comment platform
    website analysis

Four years and haven’t made any money. What is your opinion? Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sorry we don’t really have any opinions on this other than what is said in the article:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/recommended-wordpress-hosting/

Personally, I used the combo of Cloudflare and Cloudways which seems to be quite good and economic.

Hope this helps!

Michelle

yes that helped y will check them out thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.