[Support request] Can I do this with Generate Press

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can I do this with Generate Press

Home Forums Support Can I do this with Generate Press

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anand Pinto

A client has requested the following functionality, I am new to generate press and was wondering if this can be done using generate press, add-ons and free or paid plugins.. also if not generate press can someone suggest another theme that i can purchase to do this.. this is an urgent enquiry so would appreciate a quick reply..

Here is what is required by the client..
    “We give product instructions to customers, based on what they have purchased. I need a sales consultant to be able to click on the instructions required for the customer, which should generate the instruction letter based on the products selected, for a consultant to then print. I can provide the template letter, and the individual product instructions.An introduction and close paragraph should be included by default. Ideally I’d also like for the consultant’s details to be printed in the header (top right), and her name in the closing paragraph (Regards, xxxx).

In order to achieve the personalised letter, consultants would need to register an account with their personal details. There is no charge for the site, so no payment is required. An added bonus would be if the consultant could edit the introduction and closing paragraph themselves.

The list of products is sorted alphabetically. I need to be able to add products or delete products, and add their instructions, if required. ”

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It’s definitely not something that comes with GeneratePress.

You would have to use some sort of ecommerce plugin most likely.

I know Easy Digital Downloads has a “Per Product Email” extension, might be worth looking into.

Good luck with your project! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.