[Support request] Can i create Child sites with seperate options

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can i create Child sites with seperate options

Home Forums Support Can i create Child sites with seperate options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Burak

Hi..

I need to create multiple child themes with separate options.

For example i want childsite1 color scheme black. childsite2 color scheme is blue.

I want to customize each child sites with these colors. Then my client can switch to these child sites with different colors..

I think customizer setting are in database…İf it is so, i think i cant.

İf so, can i duplicate GP Premium parent theme so i can use different options in each parent GP Premium them..

I hope i could tell my needs 🙂

Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You can set the option defaults using PHP filters. Check out the functions.php files in our child themes: https://wordpress.org/themes/author/edge22/

The only drawback is you need to delete any saved values when switching themes (Appearance > GeneratePress) as your saved values overwrite the defaults.

Roberto Enrique

You can do that easily with a wordpress multisite installation.
    I actually do this pretty frequently. A plugin like WPMUDEV Cloner can help you a lot in the process.

Burak

Thanks for reply Roberto., but the problem is i do not want to use multisite..

Multisite is generating multi sites. But my client have a site at the moment.And want to to change only theme

So i need him to switch themes ..like black theme, blue theme, red theme…

I will look into Tom’s suggestion ..

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.