[Support request] Can I create a page like this with GenerateBlocks?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can I create a page like this with GenerateBlocks?

Home Forums Support Can I create a page like this with GenerateBlocks?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark

Hi,
    I have a GP site at GeneratePress.michianait.net and would like to use it to create a page (currently set as my homepage) that looks like this: https://demo.goodlayers.com/cannamed/demo1/

I have read the documentation but don’t see how to create the page produced by clicking the “Diseases” link in the main menu. In particular, I don’t see how to create a page that has a dependent secondary menu that displays its data in a column, not in an entire page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

P.S. I have created a temporary admin login:
    http://generatepress.michianait.net/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=5563b224ecfa7b0b2576acd48996f70237eed51c06048073abf6acb245d7845d85d3f0d37eaa9fcb7ab62133fd25114a0e26e7808b1cb28bcf98760eb067d52f

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

In particular, I don’t see how to create a page that has a dependent secondary menu that displays its data in a column, not in an entire page.

Sorry not sure if I fully understand.

I just checked the example page but don’t think I’m seeing this anywhere.

Let me know what I’m missing 🙂

Mark

Hi Leo,

Thanks for getting back to me. In the example page, if you click the menu link called “Diseases”, you will see what I’m talking about. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Mark

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you mean the conditions on the left sidebar?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/KaRwgzDhl

1. You can create such a menu at appearance > menus.

2. Create a block element - hook, choose before_left_sidebar_content hook.

3. Add a navigation block OR you can build it using GB buttons block manually.

4. Assign this element to a certain page as location.

Mark

Hi Ying,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I mean the conditions on the left sidebar.

If I create a block element – hook and choose before_left_sidebar_content, what do I add the navigation block to (a page or something)? and how does that display the page content associated with a particular conditions – menu link, in the right hand column? I still confused.

Mark

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

and how does that display the page content associated with a particular conditions – menu link

The menu links in the left sidebar are links of individual pages, they are not associated with the Diseasespage.

Are you confused with the table of content? In that case, you will need to install TOC plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.