[Support request] Can I build my entire site with WP Bakery on top of GeneratePress?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can I build my entire site with WP Bakery on top of GeneratePress?

Home Forums Support Can I build my entire site with WP Bakery on top of GeneratePress?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jim

I’m a total newbie to GeneratePress. I have slightly more experience with WP Bakery – at least I can make pages that look like I want them to. I was wondering – can I use GeneratePress almost as a framework (for consistent colors/fonts, etc.), and then build my site pages using WP Bakery? Or, is that overkill and should I maybe just lean more into learning GP?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can I use GeneratePress almost as a framework (for consistent colors/fonts, etc.), and then build my site pages using WP Bakery?

That’s actually exactly how GP works best with page builders πŸ™‚

Or, is that overkill and should I maybe just lean more into learning GP?

That really depends on what layout you are trying to achieve and how comfortable you are with HTML and CSS. If you can provide an example, I can provide more valuable suggestions πŸ™‚

Jim

Thanks for the quick reply! I honestly don’t know exactly what I want. I am building a new travel blog and I like several themes that I’ve seen, but nearly all of them are crap from a performance perspective. That’s what drew me to GP in the first place.

I’m a little comfortable with HTML but not much, and I have almost zero experience with CSS. So I think I’ll stick with GP as my framework and then use WPB as I’d planned.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.