[Support request] Can I adjust the GeneratePress theme’s header to look like this?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Can I adjust the GeneratePress theme’s header to look like this?

Home Forums Support Can I adjust the GeneratePress theme’s header to look like this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Leo Koo

Hi there!

I’m trying to rebuild my client’s site, but I’m facing some issues.:

The site was originally built with BeTheme, which is clunky and loaded. BeTheme also needs WPBakery Page Builder to be loaded and goes into a fatal error if we disable that page builder. Am keen to move the site over to your theme and Beaver Builder or Elementor in the rebuild. However, I’m stumped on the following issues, which I hope you can help me

1) How do I get the header to look similar to the original? The original header has a right border as well as a custom font that is being applied. I can get the woff file, but how do I apply it to your theme? Also, how do I add on the border via the customiser? Or should I just use CSS for this?

2) Custom font applied on all headings of the site. Can this done via the theme? Can we load the font files via the customiser?

Many thanks!

Leo

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. This shouldn’t be too difficult – have you tried replicating it in GP, yet? If so, can you link us to what you have so far so we can help complete it?

2. You can add custom fonts like this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-local-fonts/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.