[Resolved] Calculator Plugins for using with GP Premium

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Calculator Plugins for using with GP Premium

Home Forums Support Calculator Plugins for using with GP Premium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan

Hi Guys
    I am on a learning curve of building my first site and I am definitely not very technically minded.
    On this site I am planning on putting several calculators for visitors to calculate the thermal benefits and respective costs of different levels of insulation in types of construction projects. I need to find a versatile calculator plugin that plays nicely with GP Premium and Elementor Pro.
    Does anyone have any recommendations as to which of the many offerings we should be considering. We are not selling directly from the site so we will not be using Woo Commerce.
    I appreciate any recommendations (or warnings) about using these calc plugins.
    Thanks.
    Alan

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not aware of any plugins that offer this specific feature unfortunately.

GP should work with any well-coded plugins that are built to work with WordPress.

The best thing to do is try as many as you can and see which one works for you the best.

Alan

Hi Leo

I wouldn’t expect to find a calculator that handles heat losses, but inserting the formulae to do the mathematics on a non-specific calculator such as the “Calculated Fields Form” plugin, would not be very difficult.
    I will take your advice and give one of them a try.
    Thanks
    Alan

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.