[Support request] Buy Button not letting input links

Home Forums Support [Support request] Buy Button not letting input links

Home Forums Support Buy Button not letting input links

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Leo.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

So I use reusable blocks for my buy buttons in product reviews. For some reason today none of the buy buttons in my site will let me edit the URL/links.

Here’s the video of the problem I’m facing. (go to 1:00 minute)

I have ohter sites with the same set up (generate press + generate blocks) and I am able to edit links inside the buy button.

I’ve tried to create a different reusable block, I’ve tried just to use a normal button, none of it will let me edit the URL.

Let me know how can I fix this, I’ve also tried to clear cache.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I don’t believe this is a GP or GB issue – otherwise it should happen to your other sites as well.

Have you tried any debugging tips like disabling all other plugins?

Let me know 🙂

Daniel

Hi Leo, haven’t tried that yet. What steps should I take? Or what else should I look for help to fix this ?

Daniel

Leo, I believe it could be a GP problem. Look at how it shows the buttons that don’t work.

It’s funny cause when I right click the button field it will let me input a link, but when I click normally it won’t let me.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you link me to the page in question with all plugins disabled except GP Premium and GenerateBlocks?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.