[Resolved] Buttons/Quantity/Messages Sizes

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Buttons/Quantity/Messages Sizes

Home Forums Support Buttons/Quantity/Messages Sizes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ash

Hi,

Is there a setting somewhere I am overlooking, everything seems huge, buttons, quantity, woo messages, variation dropdown, they are huge and just look clunky. Do I really need to add custom css for all these?

Also buttons on mobile devices also stack with no padding, on customiser mobile view they show responsive and go side by side. But on my iphone they dont.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

No you shouldn’t need custom CSS for text / button sizes … i am getting a 404 on the site you linked me to – can you fix that so i can take a look ?

Ash

Apologies about that I am having to restore the site, I tried a demo, after removing it and importing settings it didnt revert to before.

Looking at the niche demo it’s the same as that so i take it that’s how GP is, no setting for these? I find them too big and clunky looking.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

which buttons are you referring to?

Just checked your site and not seeing any buttons/quantity/messages.

Ash

Woocommerce buttons(add to cart, quantity, checkout etc), Woocommerce messages they just seems to big in my optinion

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you do this first so I can take a closer look at the source of the code?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/m188K9SvRxQJ

Thanks 🙂

Ash

Done

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

.woocommerce form .quantity.buttons-added .minus, .woocommerce form .quantity.buttons-added .plus, .woocommerce form .quantity.buttons-added .qty {
        width: 30px;
    }
    .woocommerce button.button {
        padding: 5px 5px;
    }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.