[Resolved] Button “Load More” don’t work with WooCommerce and Perfect WooCommerce Brands

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Button “Load More” don’t work with WooCommerce and Perfect WooCommerce Brands

Home Forums Support Button “Load More” don’t work with WooCommerce and Perfect WooCommerce Brands

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Olivier

Hi
    I have deactivate all plugins, but not GP Premium + Woo + Perfect WooCommerce Brands to test, but I have the same problem : when I click to “Load More” in Brand, I go to the top of my web site.

I don’t know if Perfect WooCommerce Brands is compatible GP Premium and this fonction, or if you have solution? (maybe another plugin to use the function Load More)

Thank you for your help

Olivier

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the GP Load More only works with the GP Blog. It shouldn’t be enabled for the shop.
    Try this plugin instead:

https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/load-more-products-for-woocommerce/

Olivier

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lol
    OK thank you David ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have a good day !

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Olivier

Humm David…
    Ok but GP display the button “Load More” in Brands / category and stop the products for just 9 but we have more products !
    Ex. : https://ruedelhygiene.fr/categorie-produit/produit-entretien-professionnel/entretien-des-sanitaires/

And the plugin “Load More Products for WooCommerce” or others, we must define the “Selectors” to work…
    You see the problem ?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not sure why the Blogs load more is showing on your woocommerce page – but you need to disable the Load More option in the Customizer > Layout > Blog

If the plugin is looking for the product selectors, then this should do:

#wc-column-container .product

Olivier

OK David.
    It’s work very well now !
    Thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy GP !

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.