- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Tom.
May 14, 2018 at 2:06 pm #575566Gregory
I ‘m using GP + Elementor Pro on a website project : all is fine. I recently migrate this project to real server. using AIO Migration pluggins + WP DB Migrate to update url and path.
All is ok but I have some bugs :
– I cant record menu logo anymore (I can make the change and record but it doesnt run then when I come back to the customize aera, logo is gone et setting are reseting)
– I cant use sticky menu(I can make the change and record but it doesnt run then when I come back to the customize aera, logo is gone et setting are reseting)
– Arrow back to top doesnt show on screen (but setting still recorded on the customize section)
I’ve compared project setting and official migrated settings : all are the same. I also try to export/import setting once again but no chnagment.
Any guess ?GeneratePress 2.1.1GP Premium 1.6.2May 14, 2018 at 8:46 pm #575747TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
That’s strange – any caching plugin or server caching?
When you make those changes in the Customizer, do they work? Then when you save and reload the Customizer, the options you saved revert back?
I’m seeing the back to top button on my end.May 15, 2018 at 9:58 am #576311Gregory
No caching plugin.
Dont know about server caching.
I’m seeing the back to top button on my end too since I’ve export(from project)/import(to final server) setting for a second time.
Then when you save and reload the Customizer, the options you saved revert back? YES for Navigation Logo (come back empty) and sticky menu (come back to “off”)May 15, 2018 at 8:45 pm #576682TomLead DeveloperLead DeveloperMay 19, 2018 at 10:14 am #579603Gregory
Due to old WPML plugin (but what I dont understand it’s all worked fine one the projrct server..)
Thanks for your help 😉May 19, 2018 at 11:01 am #579638
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.