[Resolved] Bugs after migrate

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Bugs after migrate

Home Forums Support Bugs after migrate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    supazena

Hi,
    I ‘m using GP + Elementor Pro on a website project : all is fine. I recently migrate this project to real server. using AIO Migration pluggins + WP DB Migrate to update url and path.

All is ok but I have some bugs :
    – I cant record menu logo anymore (I can make the change and record but it doesnt run then when I come back to the customize aera, logo is gone et setting are reseting)
    – I cant use sticky menu(I can make the change and record but it doesnt run then when I come back to the customize aera, logo is gone et setting are reseting)
    – Arrow back to top doesnt show on screen (but setting still recorded on the customize section)

I’ve compared project setting and official migrated settings : all are the same. I also try to export/import setting once again but no chnagment.

Any guess ?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s strange – any caching plugin or server caching?

When you make those changes in the Customizer, do they work? Then when you save and reload the Customizer, the options you saved revert back?

I’m seeing the back to top button on my end.

supazena

Hi tom,

No caching plugin.
    Dont know about server caching.

I’m seeing the back to top button on my end too since I’ve export(from project)/import(to final server) setting for a second time.

Then when you save and reload the Customizer, the options you saved revert back? YES for Navigation Logo (come back empty) and sticky menu (come back to “off”)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are there any errors in your error_log file? Something must be preventing the options from fully saving to the database.

supazena

Found !

Due to old WPML plugin (but what I dont understand it’s all worked fine one the projrct server..)

Thanks for your help 😉

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.