I think I have found a bug.
This is my configuration ~
Elementor Pro 1.15.3
GP Premium 1.6-beta.2
I am getting mixed content on my home page, with the logo not showing up as result. I can see the logo url is being entered correctly by me with an “https://” prefix, but this is what I get in the resulting HTML — http://i.imgur.com/MiuX3Af.png
When I remove the Retina Logo the normal logo shows up again.
I’ve checked both logo sizes and they both seem have the correct url in the database, its only when it appears as the page that its incorrect.
P.S. Can I get 2 weeks at Rocky’s Resort in Koh Samui, Thailand instead of my extended 1 year license please 🙂