[Support request] Bug mobile when click button

Home Forums Support [Support request] Bug mobile when click button

Home Forums Support Bug mobile when click button

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    alexis

Hello I have a bug on my site on mobile. When I go on pages services some buttons, we are obliged to click twice to go on the page. Do you have a solution please ?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Alexis,

Can you specify a specific button wherein this issue occurs?

What device are you using? And, have you tested for the occurrence of this issue on a different device?

Let us know.

alexis

Yes I put you the url in private. This is the button :”Lancer votre projet”. I use an iphone with Google Chrome. I don’t have this bug on safari. I tested on 2 different Iphones

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try disabling the back-to-top button at customizer > layout > footer to test?

Let me know!

alexis

Yes, but the bug is still there

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that button sits inside a container that uses negative margins and has an animation on scroll.
    Is it possible to temporarily remove those ? Its just to test whether those changes are affecting the stacking context of the buttons, and effectively the user is having to click through another element ( eg. the hidden slideout overlay ).

alexis

I did it but nothing changes. The other button that has a malfunction is “Découvrir les simulateurs”. These 2 buttons have an identical hover. Note that the bug is only on Chrome Iphone. On the Google Iphone application no bug obviously

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Chrome on iOS is a nightmare to debug as it uses the webviews app and isn’t as such a proper browser.
    So you can’t dev tool the stupid thing.

Its gonna require some hit and miss attempts to debug.
    If you remove the hover styles from those buttons – do they work ?

alexis

I tried but it doesn’t work but in fact I think it’s almost all the links like that

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try disabling the AOS scripts altogether, as a couple of other user had a similar issue with it:

https://github.com/michalsnik/aos/issues/658

alexis

Sorry it doesn’t change

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tested on my iphone in Chrome icognito ( no caching ) and the links are working on first tap,
    Can you recheck? possibly on a different network to eliminate any ISP/Router caches.

alexis

I had another person outside my network test it and I have the bug on all the buttons on the home page and other pages except those in the hero section. All the buttons “découvrir le simulateur” you have to click twice. On the other hand when you click on 1 button and you test the others it is good. What I do not understand is that this bug is not present on this section for example

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm… can you temporarily disable the Off Canvas Panel on Mobile?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.