[Support request] Bug in the header on some pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] Bug in the header on some pages

Home Forums Support Bug in the header on some pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

For no apparent reason, some articles have a buggy header, the one made via block in elements, the Generateblocks

https://aprenderpalavras.com/en/500-themes-for-civil-engineering-tcc/

I thought it was absence of highlighted image, or bug in the image not loading, but simply not even in CSS the highlighted image appears… I’ve already checked other pages and all the elements created, apparently there are none causing conflict and it’s just a few pages. I thought it was cache but even updating and changing the slug of the article the problem continues.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks to be some sort of caching issue.

Are you using any caching plugins or server/hosting level cache?

Kevin

I use Cloudflare and Wp-Rocket, but I use it on all my sites that use the same theme and the same header scheme and the problem is only in aprenderpalavras.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

but I use it on all my sites that use the same theme and the same header scheme and the problem is only in aprenderpalavras.com

So that suggests that it’s not a GP/GB bug and it’s something specific about this site no?

Otherwise it would happen on every site.

Can you try disabling all plugins except GP and GB to test?

Please also disable all caching as well.

Kevin

I’ve already disabled all plugins and the problem continued, can’t you identify by source code the absence or error in something?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Kevin,

The page wasn’t generating a <style id="generateblocks-css"> embedded CSS to the page with issue. That’s why the styles were broken.

Can you try clearing Cloudflare’s cache? You may have to ask your hosting if they have an option that serves a page cached version of the site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.