[Resolved] Bug in the German version of the Premium Theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Bug in the German version of the Premium Theme

Home Forums Support Bug in the German version of the Premium Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ellena

Dear Generate Press Developers,

I am using the GeneratePress Premium Theme (+Child) on my own website as well as on customer websites. Yesterday I found a bug in the code of the German version for the “Load more” button on the blog page. In German I named it “Weitere Beiträge”. On the first blog page everything is fine. But after you clicked the button to see the second page, the name of the button changes to “nullWeitere Beiträge”. This might unsettle visitors because it can be understood as if there are no more posts and keep them from clicking the button again. So they will not see all the posts on the following pages.
    Using a developer tool, I found that your (+my) HTML-code looks like this:

<div class="masonry-load-more load-more">
    <a>nullWeitere Beiträge</a>
    <em>(event)</em>
    </div>

I do not know where/how to delete the “null” and hope you can help me. For the time being I switch to infinite scrolling on my website. But that does not solve the problem for my customers who might like to have the “Load more” button on their website.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Ellena (ebblogs Webdesign)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Is there any way for us to see this on a site without any caching plugins activated? I can’t replicate on my end, so it would be helpful to see it.

Let me know 🙂

Ellena

Hi,

thank you for your reply. I cannot deactivate the caching plugin because there isn’t any installed. The only Plugin that does partly acts like that is Autoptimize. But I reactivated the “Load more” button. So you should be able to see the problem.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks like a bug in 1.9.0. I’ve fixed it in 1.9.1, which I’ll be releasing this week 🙂

Ellena

Thank you for you help. So I will wait for the update.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Feel free to shoot me an email and I’ll send you the latest version so you don’t have to wait: https://generatepress.com/contact

Ellena

Thank you again very much for your support 😊

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! All fixed? 🙂

Ellena

Yes, now the “null” is gone and everything is fine.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Perfect 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.