[Resolved] Bug between gppremium & Thrive leads

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Bug between gppremium & Thrive leads

Home Forums Support Bug between gppremium & Thrive leads

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tudor M

Hi,

I’ve got this problem and I’ve talked to thrhive themes support this is their conclusion:

1. BUG: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtobvvfkk30f741/bug%20thriveleads%202017-05-24_15-36-44.mp4?dl=0
    2. it seems the conflict is with gp premium> generate menu plus https://generatepress.com/downloads/generate-menu-plus/

Hello Tudor,

Here is our dev’s reply:

The problem is caused by a faulty javascript from the gp-premium plugin – it does not check for the existence of some elements into the page before executing some javascript code ( it’s the headhesive.js file – it assumes that the page always contains a div with id “site-navigation” and a class “main-navigation” )
    When these elements do not exist in the page ( as it’s the case with the landing page ) it will trigger a js error on the page which causes any subsequent javascript to not be executed.
    The guys at gp-ppremium should be able to fix this using the information I provided. As a temporary workaround, I’ve fixed the issue on the homepage by manually adding that element to the beginning of the page.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What are the specific errors you’re getting?

headhesive.js hasn’t existing in GP Premium in over a year.

I’ve seen this happen recently when the user didn’t have the GP menu on the page, but had their dropdown type set to Click – Menu Item: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-dropdown/

Tudor M

It seems I was behind with the latest update, I’ve made the update and now is working.

Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great to hear! 🙂

Raymond

Hi guys, I’m having an issue with thrive leads in Generate Press. My problem is the plugin has a setting to show optin boxes at the bottom of the blog posts throughout the site. For some reason, the system doesn’t show the optin at the bottom of the posts. It works in the side bar widget and it works when I manually add the shortcode to the bottom on the post but not when the plugin attempts to automatically add the box after the body of the post.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can create a new topic with as much info as you can? (screenshots, link to the page with the problem etc..).

Thanks!

Raymond

Hey Tom, I found the answer to the question for future issues with thrive leads users:

The problem is, that you already have a lead group set to display on all pages and posts. You can only display one lead group on a specific page/post and the first one (or higher up) in your list, will always take precedence. Correct the lead group display settings, with this limitation in mind and all forms should then display correctly.

Thanks for your help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you found the solution! Thanks for sharing it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.