[Resolved] [Bug] Are menus titled wrongly in the customizer?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] [Bug] Are menus titled wrongly in the customizer?

Home Forums Support [Bug] Are menus titled wrongly in the customizer?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chad

When working with menus, I noticed that there are secondary, slideout, and primary menu locations. Judging by the names I’d imagine primary meant it was the top (or main) menu. But it isn’t… secondary is the top menu.

My GeneratePress is a default install, no template tweaks.

Am I just being dumb here?

Also, when I add the same menu to all three locations it actually only loads in the “secondary menu” location.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not too sure what you mean. Are you talking about the order of the checkboxes in the Dashboard?

I could probably tweak the priorities of the functions to make them stay in order. By default, plugins are loaded before the theme, so those options (in the plugin) show up first.

Chad

The order of them doesn’t really bother me. It’s that the secondary menu is the one that loads at the top of the site.

When I add a menu to the primary location it doesn’t load anywhere.

I would imagine that primary meant top menu, and secondary was somewhere else. Unless I’ve managed to mess up settngs somewhere. πŸ˜‰

Chad

OMG… I had “no navigation” turned on in the primary navigation section. My bad… everything’s fine. Nothing to see here! πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured out πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.