[Support request] Buddypress and bbPress integration

Home Forums Support Buddypress and bbPress integration

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nictic

Would you consider doing a bit of a Buddypress and bbPress integration in the future, like you have with Woocommerce?

GP Premium 1.3.1

Tom Lead Developer

I would consider it of course, but it’s not something that’s been asked a whole lot. The WooCommerce functionality was asked all the time, which is why it made its way into the plugin.

nictic

It would be nice due to GP’s performance and flexibility in general. Most of what’s out there for buddypress and bbpress is just so bloated with other crap it becomes a pain.

Tom Lead Developer

Are there any specific features you’d like to see?

nictic

For me the most handy features are:
    -a dedicated sidebar for buddypress and bbpress related pages, (come to think of it one for Woocommerce would be cool too 🙂
    -a horizontal scroll or collapsed(toggle button) type menu option for the buddypress profile and groups menu/links which displays under the profile and group headers (or the option to use either scroll type or collapse)
    -the ability to add more links/menu items easily to the same buddypress profile menu that displays under the users profile header. I have seen some themes where the dev will incorporate another menu location in the appearance/menus dashboard, so that whatever menu and items you add there would then hook into the buddypress profile menu. Which is quite handy.
    -a notification bubble(for buddypress notifications etc) that can display next to a profile secondary menu(with drop down, or even better, a slide-out for sub menu items of the profile) in the top bar. But also then one would have that profile/secondary menu on the same nav bar as the primary, primary menu then floats left and profile/secondary floats right, and maybe with the ability for the two to switch sides.
    -Perhaps also some other basic styling tweaks for buttons, links, backgrounds etc like you have for WC

Tom Lead Developer

Awesome, thanks for the suggestions! 🙂

ruchika

Hi,

I have switched from customizr theme to GP premium. Here is the issue my buddy press register link is bringing me to home page. Have tried re- installing Buddy plugin also deactivated all other plugins to trace any conflict but it didn’t work.

Please help!

Tom Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can start a new topic with a link to your site?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.