[Resolved] Buddy press styling and sidebar

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Buddy press styling and sidebar

Home Forums Support Buddy press styling and sidebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ruchika

Hi,

There are few concerns with respect to buddy press, I would really appreciate if it can be resolved

1. In the member, activity and group pages even after selecting no sidebars option I am able to see side bar, that to it is appearing below page content instead of side.
    Page Links-Member page
    activity
    Groups page
    Profile page

2.In mobile screen topic tabs words are appearing broken and stacked on each other
    Page Link-Topics page

3. In mobile screen, profile cover pic is getting cut on all sides.Will be great if I can get help in getting 2 rows below pics in a different text color and in a box.
    Link- Profile page

Thanks again for doing such great work.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

1. I’m seeing the right-sidebar class being added to the body, meaning the page thinks that’s the current setting. Are all three options in Customize > Layout > Sidebars set to No sidebar?

2. GP doesn’t have extensive coding/options for bbPress, simply because there’s not a massive number of people who need it. This is how we keep GP light – only adding options and code that the majority of people need. Things like this will require some custom coding.

3. This is because the page is using a background image. Background images don’t scale like regular images – this is something you might want to bring up with BuddyPress themselves to see if they have any solutions.

ruchika

Thanks Tom with your help I could resolve my first issue. Seeking plugin support to help resolve rest.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.