There are few concerns with respect to buddy press, I would really appreciate if it can be resolved
1. In the member, activity and group pages even after selecting no sidebars option I am able to see side bar, that to it is appearing below page content instead of side.
Page Links-Member page activity Groups page Profile page
2.In mobile screen topic tabs words are appearing broken and stacked on each other
Page Link-Topics page
3. In mobile screen, profile cover pic is getting cut on all sides.Will be great if I can get help in getting 2 rows below pics in a different text color and in a box.
Link- Profile page
1. I’m seeing the right-sidebar class being added to the body, meaning the page thinks that’s the current setting. Are all three options in Customize > Layout > Sidebars set to No sidebar?
2. GP doesn’t have extensive coding/options for bbPress, simply because there’s not a massive number of people who need it. This is how we keep GP light – only adding options and code that the majority of people need. Things like this will require some custom coding.
3. This is because the page is using a background image. Background images don’t scale like regular images – this is something you might want to bring up with BuddyPress themselves to see if they have any solutions.