[Support request] Broadcast Theme Mobile View + Newsletter

Home Forums Support [Support request] Broadcast Theme Mobile View + Newsletter

Home Forums Support Broadcast Theme Mobile View + Newsletter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian

Hey guys,

I´m just discovering Generatepress and curious if those two things I can manage myself or do I need to hire a developer:

1) Broadcast Theme (from Site Library): It´s lovely, but the single post mobile view on an Iphone 7 looks a little bit too squeezed. Is it possible to get here the full width for text etc. without coding?
    2) Can I add a Subscription Box without coding?

Thanks a lot
    Sebastian

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Sebastian,

For question 1, you just need go to customizer > additional CSS, find the below CSS and remove it:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        body .site.grid-container {
            margin-left: 30px;
            margin-right: 30px;
        }
    }

For question 2, You could use some mail service plugin, Mailchimp for example.

And what kind of subscription box are you thinking of? and where would you like it to be presented? Let me know.

Sebastian

Hey Ying,

i see, the additional css section is full of magic! I reduced the margins and now its fine! Thanks so much for that tip.

Subscription box maybe similar like that from the stream theme.
    https://gpsites.co/stream/

But let me first setup my mailchimp template. Maybe there is already a widget, that I could use.

Btw: Any idea why my featured images look sharp on mobile but blurry on desktops? I´m using sharp pngs as source file.

Many Thanks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome 🙂

Let us know if you need some tips after you set up your Mailchimp.

For the featured image question, could you link us to the page in question? So we can have a look into the code. You could use the private info field.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.