[Resolved] Breadcrumb Shortcode for Beaver Themer

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Breadcrumb Shortcode for Beaver Themer

Home Forums Support Breadcrumb Shortcode for Beaver Themer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ian

I found a few discussion about breadcrumb but most were around Yoast breadcrumbs. Is there a function to register breadcrumbs so that I can use [breadcrumb] in a Beaver Themer layout?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure if I understand.

Sounds like a question for Beaver Builder’s support team?

Ian

I want to add a breadcrumb inside a Generatepress site. Can I do this using a shortcode so I can place it anywhere in my templates via HTML?

Ian

As always, thanks for your awesome help Leo!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You should be able to use a hook as instructed here:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-breadcrumbs/

The example is using Yoast but the method should be the same regardless of what shortcode you are using.

Ian

I read the doc and if I understand it correctly, that is to display Yoast breadcrumbs correct? I don’t use Yoast. Starting to add more sites to GP and never knew if the theme itself has a breadcrumb shortcode? My last theme did but I am moving away from that one!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The doc article is using Yoast as an example but the method to insert shortcode (using hooks) should be the same regardless what plugin you are using for breadcrumbs – you would just use different shortcode in step 2.

Take a look at the introduction section here:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/rTKSVVcGL0

Ian

Thank you! I was reading too fast and missed the part that GP does not have built in breadcrumbs! I will find another way, thanks again Leo!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.