[Support request] Breadcrumb navigation with All in One SEO pack

Home Forums Support Breadcrumb navigation with All in One SEO pack

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shrawan

Dear team,

So many of us here would be using the highly-popular All in One SEO pack which does not have a straightforward option to show Breadcrumb navigation even when the Schema setting is enabled from the plugin dashboard.

The plugin site touches upon this subject briefly – https://semperplugins.com/documentation/adding-schema-org-markup-for-rich-snippets/

I was advised by one developer to

Go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS & Copy and Paste the following code.

.breadcrumbs {
    padding: 10px 10px 10px 35px;
    background: #fafafa;
    color: #5f5f5f;
    font-size: 14px;
    box-shadow: rgba(23, 43, 99, .14) 0 7px 28px !important;
    }

Would this be an advisable way to get breadcrumb navigation?

Thanks,
    Shrawan

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that CSS would simple style an element with a CSS class of breadcrumb – it will not create a breadcrumb….

Shrawan

Hi David, the All in One SEO pack plugin has a Schema option which can be enabled, and following enabling that, the developer gave me the above code to paste.

You can read about the plugin’s Schema here – https://semperplugins.com/documentation/adding-schema-org-markup-for-rich-snippets/

Would you recommend I don’t use this method?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am afraid i don’t know. None of the team here uses All in One SEO so i cannot say if that code does anything.
    If it is working for you and the breadcrumb is displaying correctly then i would say its good to go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.