Home Forums Support Bought GP Premium

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Roberto Camacho

And if I use featured images, that means I have to download the picture first. Also, there will be duplicate pictures on the post if I do it this way. I just know what works for my particular site that is dynamic and always has to be fresh.

Roberto Camacho

Man, and now I am getting some part of the shop now button on my site as I just checked it. It is trying to grab the first image even though it isn’t the first image. The first image is a URL.

Roberto Camacho

I had to deactivate first image.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, if you don’t want to use your own images you upload, you’ll need to remove the function that adds the post image and write your own in order to display the image from an external resource (frowned upon in almost all scenarios, especially the websites you’re linking the image from).

You could also simply set your blog content to show the full post – you don’t have huge posts, so it would almost work the same.

If neither of those are do-able, and you don’t want to set a featured image yet want one to show up, you may have to go with another theme (I would refund you for Premium of course).

Sorry I can’t be more helpful, there’s just not too many options.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.