[Resolved] Bold not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Bold not working

Home Forums Support Bold not working

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Philip

Hi there. We noticed a few days ago that on ALL the nearly 90 published posts on our website ALL the bold type we had added in WordPress Classic Editor has gone. It’s still there when we view the posts in Classic Editor and it was there when we originally published the posts so we think that this must have happened sometime during the past 3 or 4 weeks.

We have checked all the WP and GP settings to see if we may have done something inadvertently and everything looks fine.

Could this be theme related and, if so, any suggestions as to how we fix it?

We do have a second site, also running GP Premium, and everything looks good there.

Colette and Philip

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you let me know which word in the linked post is supposed to be bold?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Philip

In this post: https://createretirementincomeonline.com/princess-house-cookware/
    Under the heading “Brief Details and Price”, the words “Website”, “Founder”, “Current Owner”, “President and CEO”, etc. should all be in bold.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This is what I’m seeing:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/MyGuwOQkuPw

Philip

that’s how it should look but why are we not seeing it? We have cleared browser cache (many times) but we are still not seeing bold in those posts. We really appreciate your time but any ideas?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s super strange. I checked with my desktop, laptop and my wife’s desktop and all of them are showing bold.

Do you see the same thing on every browser? What about incognito mode?

Do you have another device to test?

Philip

We had tried incognito with the same result. We just tried another browser (thought we had done that before) and the bold is there. Right now have no idea how to fix the problem in Chrome but clearly it is just a problem with our browser which is a great relief.

Thank you for your help, Leo. We love Generate Press and are recommending it to anyone who is interested. We love it even more now.

Good night.

Colette and Philip

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Definitely super strange.

Maybe try reinstalling the browser ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.