[Resolved] Body content on full width container left aligned loads of padding

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Body content on full width container left aligned loads of padding

Home Forums Support Body content on full width container left aligned loads of padding

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Leo.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CAZ

I want a full width site with text centre-aligned for a landing page, so i’ve adjusted the container width to max, Content Layout to One Container, and container alignment ‘text’ (whatever that does ๐Ÿ™‚ ), there doesn’t seem to be any option to be able to centre align the text within the container? I want the header centred, the text centred, with a centred button underneath. Help much appreciated! I’m very new to Generatepress and so far it’s a bit of a steep learning curve compared to previous themes!

CAZ

Oh and to add – the text isn’t just left aligned with no option to customise that I can see, there’s also a lottttt of white space to the right too, so it’s not like the text is just all across the single container. Hm.

CAZ

I FIGURED IT OUT! I needed to remove the sidebars, which was in a separate menu, didn’t realise that I needed to remove them.

CAZ

i mean, in case anyone else gets stuck on this, i still have no idea how to centre align the text – but you need to check that in Customise the Sidebar menus are set to Content (no sidebar)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear.

Let us know if you need another look ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.