[Support request] Blurry images

Home Forums Support [Support request] Blurry images

Home Forums Support Blurry images

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Martina

Dear Leo, thanks a lot for all your support. Sorry but I don’t understand. If I go on the media library and I check the uploaded image the size is different, is bigger..
    Please have a look:
    Screenshot 2019-01-23 at 21.05.11.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-01-23 at 20.46.40.jpg
    Even if I’m inside the article and I want to modify the image I can see the image have a big dimension.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately I’ve not seen this issue before so I can’t really tell what’s going – especially they were working before.

All I can tell is that the images are being uploaded very small in the actual post.

I still suspect that a third party plugin may have caused this – are you using any lazy load related plugins? If so maybe check with their support?

Have you checked the instructions here?
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Inserting_Media_into_Posts_and_Pages

You should be able to select the image size when inserting into the content. If you did select the right size but it’s still not working then you will have to check with WordPress.

Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful.

Martina

Thanks Leo for all your support.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Let me know if all of the above fails…

Charles

Please can you check this page out? Using the Block Editor and the normal WordPress media uploader. The original file is crystal clear, and is when you view it as an attachment on its on page, just not when it’s on the page.

https://jazzplus.org/events/efg-london-jazz-festival-x-jazz-plus-presents-tetes-de-pois/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Your original image is only 1024 * 576px, therefore the image is stretched on a 1080p screen which 1920 * 1080px.

If this doesn’t help, please open a new support topic.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.