[Resolved] blogg theme layout customisation

Home Forums Support [Resolved] blogg theme layout customisation

Home Forums Support blogg theme layout customisation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    serhan

Hi,

I am a new GeneratePres premium user. Thank you for this powerful tool.

I’m trying to use sub theme blogg from the library. What I need is to customize blogg-1 as one post at the top and others listing below.

Actually I even could not manage to make exactly same layout with blogg-1. I applied the same settings via “WP show posts”. But my trial ended up with a page like blogg-2 instead of blogg-1. (I am able to do it touching the db. But I think there must be a better way)

So I need your help for customising blogg theme.

Regards

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

So are you wanting the design of Blogg-1 but without columns? If so, what if you edit that list and disable the columns?

Let me know 🙂

serhan

Hi,

blogg-1 has a special design. First row has two columns (one of them is large) following rows has 3 columns. I need this special order.

Moreover I need one single column for the first row and 3 columns for the rest

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s a feature in the pro version of WP Show Posts.

If you need help achieving that without the pro version, feel free to share your URL and I’ll try to help with CSS.

serhan

Hi Tom,

I mentioned in the first message I am a pro user. I can make use of WP Show Posts.

I did the same column and width setting as blogg-1 on WP show posts but could not be able to make first row as in the blogg-1 example.

Can you tell me how to use WP show posts for this purpose.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

In the “Columns” section while editing your list, check the “Featured Post” option. That should make it so the first post is full compared to the other posts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.