[Resolved] Blog/Content – Can't toggle between Archive and Singel

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Blog/Content – Can't toggle between Archive and Singel

Home Forums Support Blog/Content – Can't toggle between Archive and Singel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Stina

“Starting in GP Premium 1.5, the blog content layout options are separated for Archives (blog index, categories, archives and tag pages) and Single (single posts) by using the toggle button.”

I can toggle, but it’s always the same options. If I choose Archive and change something and save it, it also change it for Single. The same with featured image. I can toggle and I can change, but there are just one set of options. I’ve tried to save and not save between toggling, I can’t make it into different options. The site is new and everything is up to date.

And even if I don’t check “Display featured images” it is shown both on Archive and Single.

Is it something I’m doing wrong or a bug?

Kindly,
    Stina

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s strange – can you try clearing your browser cache and then see if it works?

Stina

Hi,
    Everything restarted and cache cleared. Same problem. I can’t get rid of featured image on top of single blog posts and toggling doesn’t work. If I check an option and toggle, it’s the same options checked on that option. Doesn’t matter if I save in between or not. Doesn’t matter if I change page. I can’t make it work.
    Grateful for support!
    Stina

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

What browser are you using and what version?

Can you use a different browser for testing purpose?

Thanks!

Stina

Hi,
    I’m using Safari 11.0.1.
    Tried Firefox, it worked!
    Kindly,
    Stina

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks like a bug in Safari 11.0. We’ll get a fixed released in the next version.

Thanks!

Stina

Great!

Stina

Resolved

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just released 1.5.3 which fixes this.

Thanks!

Stina

Beautiful!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.