[Resolved] Blog posts in query loop – possible without showing publishing date?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Blog posts in query loop – possible without showing publishing date?

Home Forums Support Blog posts in query loop – possible without showing publishing date?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Birte

Dear GP team,

on my start page I have a query loop which displays the latest six blog posts. Is it possible to hide the publishing date underneath each post-excerpt within the loop? If so, how? I couldn’t find anything about this in the documents or the support forum.

The date isn’t displayed on the blog page anymore or each post’s page, only in the query loop. And I’d rather it didn’t. Do you happen to have an easy trick for me up your sleeves?

Best,
    Birte

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Birte,

You are using a WP query loop block over which the theme doesn’t have control.

However, I think you should be able to select Post date block, and simply remove it by click on the 3 dots icon > remove post date.

Let me know!

Birte

Hi Ying,

I did indeed use the WP query loop, not the GP one (hadn’t paid attention to the fact that there were more than one available). I switched it now to the GP loop and it works a treat – plus, I could remove the post date there, too. 🙂

Thank you so much for your quick help! And to the whole team for the great work on this beautiful theme over the years!

Best,
    Birte

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome 🙂
    Glad to hear that!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.