[Resolved] Blog post title size

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Blog post title size

Home Forums Support Blog post title size

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Catalina

Hello,

Do you know by any chance how can I change the size of the title of my blog posts? I would like to make it bigger.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Catalina

Actually now it got a really weird twist… I was trying to improve the title situation and when i modify the post and go to preview, it looks just like i want, but if i go to the website and click on post then it has a different title format. I cleared the SG cache, but still the problem remains…
    Really thanks for the help. Sorry to bug so much!

Catalina

And well, i tried again, and not only the title is different, the comments section which is disabled in the options shows up when i look at the post they appear big time but when i look at the website indeed nothing comes up. Should i open a new ticket? I purged SG Cache and also restarted my computer, but nothing…

Thanks a lot!!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not quite sure if I understand.

What problems are you still having?

Everything looks normal to me.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Catalina

Hi Leo,

When i open my website and go to blog, i see the title of my only blog post small and in blue color and without the possibility to leave comments (which is what i want at the current time) but when i am in the dashboard>posts>preview changes, I see the title in gray and bigger size and also the possibility for people to leave comments.

Taken this into account my questions are:
    1. Which is the real thing? what will people see when they visit my website?
    2. How can i make sure that the title is big (I don’t really mind the color)
    3. How can i make sure that comments are disabled?

Thanks so very much for your kind help Leo and all your patience.
    I tried including screenshots to my message, but i was unable to do so.

Wishing you a fantastic day!
    Catalina.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I think I’m seeing what you are seeing: http://www.screencast.com/t/8mrARnwNy

The title can be adjusted in: Typography > Heading 2.

Comment can be disable in Layout > Blog with Archive toggle on: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/blog-content-layout/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Catalina

Leo, you are a star, really, thanks so very much for all your help!!! It worked like a charm.:-)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.