[Support request] Blog Post Padding Not Working

Home Forums Support [Support request] Blog Post Padding Not Working

Home Forums Support Blog Post Padding Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian

So, after following David’s tips to optimize my homepage, I am now moving to Posts. As I begin to tweak and move away from Beaver Themer’s Post template, I have created an element to control 1 particular post. I have included this in the private field below.

Once on this URL, I click Customizer > Layout, I can see the difference choosing between:

Content Layout = Separate Containers
    Content Layout = One Container

This tells us what GPP is now controlling the look and feel of this blog post and not Beaver Themer anymore.

1. But Content Padding for either of the above setting does not take.
    2. Inside Customizing > Layout > Blog > Content > Single, I can see selecting and deselecting Display Post Date also shows up immediately. This again tells us that GPP is now controlling the look and feel of this particular post.

A couple of odd things. The default for blog is that there is a sidebar but none is showing. I had to create an Element > Layout to enable sidebar in this post. And no matter what I try, I cannot get Title and Featured Image to be displayed.

I may be missing something to get Blog Posts to show properly. Any tips on where I can look that may be conflicting?

Ian

As usual, I found the conflict of another Element so let me update.

Featured image and post title now show. But I am still unable to get container passing to work inside the blog post content area. Any other ideas?

Ian

Update, cannot believe this. As again, found the solution after tweaking a few more things. Please disregard this thread. These aren’t the droids you are looking for!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Nice one. Thank you for letting us know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.