[Resolved] Blog Page showing Admin – coming soon

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Blog Page showing Admin – coming soon

Home Forums Support Blog Page showing Admin – coming soon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jane

Hi Tom,

Thanks for all your help in the past, I have another question with regard to the blog. I have followed the previous topics on the subject with regard to this matter but it is not working for me.
    I want a page for my blog which is not my front or home page – I need the front page to be my home page and static. I need my posts page to be on my blog page. This is what I have in the customiser:

Set Front Page:

Front Page = static page
    Front Page = home page
    Posts Page = Blog

Settings: Reading (as per previous topic posts)
    Front Page displays
    A static page
    Front page = home
    Posts Page = Blog

And yet I get an Admin Page saying the site will be up and running soon.

Please can you help me sort this out – thanks.

Jane

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Your settings sound good, but it sounds like you may have some sort of coming soon/maintenance plugin installed?

Jane

No I don’t have such a plugin. Here’s the website. http://www.wiredleaders.com. Any other ideas?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, that coming soon page is the default page of your hosting when no files are found.

Can you try going to “Settings > Permalinks” and choosing “Post Name”, then saving?

Click Save even if Post Name is already set.

Jane

Hi Tom,

It was already selected so I changed it to numeric and then changed it back. Then saved it but no change. Any other ideas?

Thanks for working on this.

I don’t know if this makes any difference, the site was originally made in a different theme and I switched to GP because I preferred working with it.

Jane

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, in that case you may want to contact your hosting and ask them what’s going on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.