[Resolved] Blog page inconsistency

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Blog page inconsistency

Home Forums Support Blog page inconsistency

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adam

Greetings experts,

Having an issue with my Blog page. I want all my posts to appear the same way on my blog page- excerpts, fonts, styling etc…but for some reason they aren’t. I’ve tried looking at each post to see what is different about them, formatting or style wise and i can’t figure it out.

The first two post entries are how i would like them all to look, but as you can see after the first two it is just chaos, lol.

https://myoildrilling.info/newsblog

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks like only the third post is having problem.

Are you using the more tag in that post? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-more-tag/

Adam

I was using more then I deleted it to see if that was it. The h2 tags in the first two show up as plain text in the excerpt, which is what I would prefer but in the 3rd post it shows up stylized as it would in the post, large, bold, etc..it looks like the post title and seems confusing.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you are sure the more tag is removed then any caching plugins?

More tag is used to include HTML which is why you are seeing the style in the text.

Adam

Thanks Leo for responding. I do have Autoptimize installed. I will try and flush the cache.

Adam

Leo,

Ahh, yes there were “more” tags that i overlooked….i always feel a bit foolish after you guys help me, but i sure do appreciate it. Thank you kindly and I will aim to be more thorough before bringing such issues before you!

Stay awesome.

Adam

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re very welcome 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.