Not sure if it is my understanding or errors
anyway here goes
!. should you put anything on the page designated as posts page? text or options do they ever show if you do ?
2. The blog page header only appears when the post page is shown ?
3. AS soon as I put any content (text) on blog page header the image takes up that size ? the only way I can show the full image is by setting both image background and parallax background ?
4. enable paragrahs does not seem to work on blog page header as it does on page header ?
5. THe text colour for any content is the colour of the content as is the typeface would be nice if it was different ?
6.An oddity on blog page header turn on both image background and parallax background, save. turn off image background leaving parallax background on and you get a header the size of the image of tge background colour
1. No content will show up on the page set as the posts page – WordPress ignores it.
2. That’s correct, the Blog Page Header will only appear on your posts page.
3. If you set the image as a background and add content, the content container will only be as tall as the content. You can add padding to the top/bottom of the area to reveal more of the background image.
4. Thanks for pointing this out – bug fixed.
5. There’s a text color option so you can choose a custom color. As for the font, you can do this using CSS if need be (loading a huge dropdown with all Google Fonts takes up a lot of resources).