[Resolved] Blog Page Formatting

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Blog Page Formatting

Home Forums Support Blog Page Formatting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Hi,

I was wondering if I can get some help with a layout issue with blog post pages. I want to display published content so that it aligns perfectly with the header and footer (as it does when I create pages). Changing the layout of the page seems to me like it should be an easy thing to do. I tried changing the layout on the post options box from default to ‘Content (no sidebars) and tried customising appearance settings but nothing seems to work. Can you help?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It should be aligned by default.

Can you guide me to a post in question?

The page you’ve linked just shows Nothing found.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Ian

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your response. You can’t see anything? That’s worrying. I am not far into this project but you should be able to see blog posts. They are the posts that came with the theme. Click on any post on the front page, they all align the same.

Now I’ve had time to think about it, this might of happened after I experimented with a three-column layout from the Guttenberg editor, but I’m not 100% sure. Nonetheless, I don’t know what the problem is or how to repair it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in Customizer > Additional CSS – remove this block of code:

body.single-post.no-sidebar .site-content {
        max-width: 720px;
        margin-left: auto;
        margin-right: auto;
    }

FYI – the posts included in the Dispatch site are worth reading as they explain how some of the features are added including the above πŸ™‚

Ian

Nice, it worked perfectly. Thank’s you!

Ian

Sorry, meant thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.