[Support request] Blog page – Excerpts not working properly

Home Forums Support [Support request] Blog page – Excerpts not working properly

Home Forums Support Blog page – Excerpts not working properly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joseph

I’m having some issues getting excerpts to display properly on my blog page.

https://www.extractedmagazine.com/blog/

The featured blog post throws a full blown error which displays like this:
    “Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, array must have exactly two members in …/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287”

I’ve actually switched the blog to show full content because that error was displaying my server file structure on the page (which i edited out of the quote here)

In addition to that error, a number of posts don’t show an excerpt at all, and a number of posts just showed full content.

I’m wondering if this is a problem with the way a number of my older posts are constructed (many of them written prior to Gutenberg).

Edit: I should say that the article which gives the error (the featured one), I did update with gutenberg, so it uses paragraph blocks and such.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Just to confirm, so the issue isn’t showing right now?

Any chance you can make it show? If this is a live site with traffic, then it might be good to duplicate the issue on a staging site so we can go through some debugging steps as I haven’t seen this issue before.

Please also disable all plugins except GP Premium for us to debug.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.