I am trying to get my head around if what i have in mind is possible with dynamic content options in gp+gb.
So the general blog page i am tying to have something like (top to bottom):
– 1 Hero/Full Screen post on top with full-width image + headline-box -> category/tag 1
– 3 column current news posts in with small image with date, headline, small intro -> all categories
– 1 post with big image and headline, intro below (inner width), category/tag 2
– List of 3-4 posts without image, just date and headline each in one row -> all categories
– Link to show more posts
Below the news i want to create
– a “normal” block (with info how to contact)
– 3 columns with most recent twitter/social media posts
– some videos in columns (static)
– Block with link to download area
The “normal” blocks shouldnt be any problem – but i am not sure how to get the different layouts for the news/posts.
I know its possible to have a “hero” like post on top – and then select x columns. But i am not sure if its possible to vary the selected post style. I found only examples where it stays the same.
somewhat close e.g. is this page – where you have the layout change from
1 column to 2, to 3 colums with images and after some rows without images.