- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by Leo.
October 16, 2021 at 6:38 am #1965175Marjorie
I created a blog archive page in elementor and I am having a few issues https://marjorieduncan.com/blog
1. I don’t know how to add a sidebar to it.
2. I don’t know how to get my site header navigation menu to it.
3. When I click on a post, the single post page does not show properly and I don’t know how to fix it.. https://marjorieduncan.com/increase-website-traffic/
4. My tags are showing up on my posts.
5. When I try to set the page I created as my blog page in the wordpress settings, it does not show
ThanksOctober 16, 2021 at 10:57 am #1965519LeoStaffCustomer SupportOctober 16, 2021 at 12:31 pm #1965592Marjorie
This is how my pages are showing https://marjorieduncan.com/category/money/ https://marjorieduncan.com/category/online-business/. They all have this space in the middle and 2 poles at the end.
That has nothing to do with elementor, as I have not created a single post template with elementor.
I don’t even know why the sidebar looks like that.
Neither are the tags appearing at the end of my post a result of elementor.
Please take a closer look at it by scrolling to the bottom of any blog post and you will see.
Are you saying that you don’t know how I can get my primary nav above elemntor canvas?October 16, 2021 at 1:10 pm #1965617LeoStaffCustomer Support
I’m a little confused about what the issue is.
When Elementor Canvas is used, all GP/theme elements are removed including the header, navigation and footer so that Elementor has complete control – hence the word “canvas”.October 17, 2021 at 2:46 am #1965888Marjorie
I understand about the canvas issue, I understand that you cannot help with that.
As I said earlier I only created a blog archive page with elementor.
My other issues are the tags at the end of my single posts, the way my pages look and I think once that is resolved my single post issue will be resloved as well.
Look at this page https://marjorieduncan.com/choose-a-niche, there are 2 columns at the end of it, and it is on all my pages and posts, that is the problem I’m having.
1. How do I remove those 2 end columns?
2. Look at the bottom of this post and tell me how to get rid of the tags so they don’t show up https://marjorieduncan.com/category/online-business/October 17, 2021 at 11:06 am #1966442LeoStaffCustomer SupportOctober 18, 2021 at 4:24 am #1967026Marjorie
I’m referring to these https://freespirit911-hotmail.tinytake.com/msc/NTk1NDUyMV8xODEyODA4Ng
See it’s on all the pages and post https://freespirit911-hotmail.tinytake.com/msc/NTk1NDU1MV8xODEyODExOQ
In this image https://freespirit911-hotmail.tinytake.com/msc/NTk1NDU4NV8xODEyODE2OQ where do I go to remove thatOctober 18, 2021 at 8:54 am #1967473Marjorie
Problems solvedOctober 18, 2021 at 9:37 am #1967499
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.