[Support request] Block Elements Post Navigation Template_Post Category

Home Forums Support [Support request] Block Elements Post Navigation Template_Post Category

Home Forums Support Block Elements Post Navigation Template_Post Category

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mohammed Arif Shaikh

I am intending to create some Post Navigation templates based on different post categories that I have on my website.
    The first Post Navigation template for one of the post categories that I created is appearing perfectly at the front-end according to the settings and display rules at the back-end.
    However, when I created the second template for another post category using the same settings and display rules with different content the appearance is completely different. The appearance is not showing the background color, borders, and grids.
    As usual, I have tried creating it multiple times but not getting the same result as it appeared for my first template.

Request your help and guidance on this. Am I using the Post Navigation template for the right purpose? Does it have any restrictions for more than one template creation? Is there any other option in the Block Elements to create these types of templates? Or am I missing something?

I am sharing the links for a better understanding.
    Not appearing correctly –

Appearing correctly –

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if the styling is broken, then go to Dashboard > GenerateBlocks > Settings and click Regenerate CSS, then clear any browser caches.

If its still an issue, send us a link to the problem page so we cant take a look.

Mohammed Arif Shaikh

Hi David,

Thanks for the info. The issue stands resolved.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.