[Support request] Block element page hero does not merge with menu header

Home Forums Support [Support request] Block element page hero does not merge with menu header

Home Forums Support Block element page hero does not merge with menu header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi,
    I want to use a simple container block with gradient colour background (No image) to merge with the menu header but with no success. I am using a header element set to merge with content and a block element with the background gradient and I have tried every permutation of Hook, site header and Page hero. The display rules for both elements have been set to apply to the same page.
    Is this not possible?

Thanks
    James

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

James

Hi Leo,
    Sorry but the site is on a local install on my pc using Wampserver.
    Are you implying that stacking a header element and block element should work?
    Cheers
    James

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup that should work.

We will need to see the issue live in order to identify the problem unfortunately.

James

As I cannot move the site to a public server at the moment, could you please reply with the basic settings for the Header element and Block element that would result in a page hero block element merged with the menu header. I don’t think you have covered this in any of your videos yet, however if you have then please link me to the video.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi James,

Here’s one of Leo’s video that explains how to merge block element – page hero with the header.
    https://youtu.be/TP8mgBQTgGg

Hope it’s helpful ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.