[Support request] blank page on site

Home Forums Support [Support request] blank page on site

Home Forums Support blank page on site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ophelia

I’m sorry. I missed your response/requests yesterday. Below is the link to the blank page.

https://nevaeh-maintenance-services.com/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

Ophelia

I just read your earlier message. Plan to try to backup the site before disabling. I tried to back up earlier this week and received this message:
    WP Clone by WP-Academy Please confirm your email by clicking on the link we sent to orscott@bellsouth.net

I have checked my email and Spam and I have not found the email with link.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

how have you added the google tag scripts to your site ? As it is missing the closing </script> tag.

Ophelia

hi David
    My head is about to explode as I’m less than a novice trying to work through this issue. Are Google tag scripts found in Google Analytics or Google search console?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Are Google tag scripts found in Google Analytics or Google search console?

To clarify: Do you mean you’re trying to get the google tag script/s to add to your site?

If so, this official documentation from Google can help:
    https://developers.google.com/tag-manager/quickstart

Ophelia

In order to answer David’s question I was trying to understand what I’m looking for. He asked how did I add google tag script. I don’t see anything in the back office about google tag script.

Yes, I had cleared cache. 🙂 If I’ve learned nothing else clearing cache is locked in my head.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

In order to answer David’s question I was trying to understand what I’m looking for. He asked how did I add google tag script. I don’t see anything in the back office about google tag script.

Oh right, in that context, David was asking how it was added to get clues on where/what to check on.

By the way. Is this resolved? The site isn’t blank on my end.

It seems to be displaying properly on my end as shown here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/z8uYjPny

Ophelia

Hello Elvin, If I responded before I apologize. Yes the issue is resolved. The Plugin, Insert Headers and Footers, appears to be the problem. Once I deactivated it, the blank page disappeared.

Thanks to all that helped with this issue.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Nice one. Good to know.

No problem. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.