[Resolved] Best weather widget

Home Forums Support Best weather widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cristo Rey

I want to add a weather widget…and as usual, I worry about plug-in compatibility. Anyone have any suggestion as to which are best to use with GP Premium, or which ones to avoid? I will use it on a travel website, so don’t need my location.

Need it for someone in Rome, for example, to see what weather in Rome will be that day….or what it will be in Florence if they are heading there. I would put it in the widget area that shows at the bottom of the page as shown here for example. Obviously the widget in global so I need something where someone can enter the desired location.

Not a GP question, I realize, but plug-ins always make me nervous! Unintended consequences some times.

GeneratePress 1.3.46
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, none that I know of off the top of my head.

Best thing to do is Google it, then check the reviews/last updated. Those two stats will tell you a lot about compatibility 🙂

Cristo Rey

Thanks, Tom. I did that…just wanted to be sure that any plug in I get plays nice with GP.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

As long as it’s been recently updated and has decent reviews, it will work with GP 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.