[Resolved] Beaver Themer – Navigation Search enabled not showing in BT header menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Beaver Themer – Navigation Search enabled not showing in BT header menu

Home Forums Support Beaver Themer – Navigation Search enabled not showing in BT header menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lyle

Hi Tom & Leo,

As the subject mentions, when the Nav search is enabled in GP it does not show up in the menu in a BT header (or wherever else you add the Menu module). When one adds or edits the BT menu module, one selects which WP menu to use. Even if the primary menu is selected and it has the Nav Search enabled in the WP/GP customizer, it does not display.

Wondering if there is a workaround for this as I am pretty sure the BB team will say that they are just pulling in the WP menu that has been selected, which, of course, does not include the Nav Search.

Cheers!
    Lyle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So the menu is built by Beaver Themer? It’s likely that GP just doesn’t recognize the menu exists (as it can’t guess what the primary menu is). It’s built to look for the GP menu.

Lyle

I may have explained it incorrectly 🙂

BT pulls in the GP menu no problem, everything works as expected. The only thing that doesn’t get pulled in is the GP nav menu search functionality if it has been enabled. Thinking about it more, I realize that the nav search is added to the menu container and not the menu itself.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.