[Support request] Beaver Builder Slideshow Buttons

Home Forums Support [Support request] Beaver Builder Slideshow Buttons

Home Forums Support Beaver Builder Slideshow Buttons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lorraine

I have been playing around with all the different Beaver Builder modules on my GP site.
    I have 4 slideshows set up on one of the pages. They all have (had) the option to see the slides full screen when I set them up. However the buttons at the bottom of them all have disappeared and nothing I try brings them back again. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the overflow but I can’t work out the css I need to fix it. Really frustrating to know they were working but now they are not.
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Web page with the issue is: http://www.lorrainemcdonaldonline.com/sample-sections/

As a completely different issue I have a notice on my dashboard saying “GP Premium requires GeneratePress to be your active theme. Install now.” but I have built my site on GeneratePress child theme so why am I getting this notice? My GeneratePress is 1.3.40 and GP Premium is 1.2.96.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not quite sure what the issue is here? The page looks good to me?

Are you missing something in there?

Might want to try asking BB as all the contents are created from the page builder.

As for the GP issue, try updating the theme. We are on 1.3.46 now.

Lorraine

Thanks Leo,
    I will talk to BB about the issue I just thought it may be a similar issue to the issue Christoph was having ( in this support forum) with the Beaver Builder Content Slider as I can figure out that the full page button on the slider is not showing because it is being hidden as part of the overflow styling.

As for updating to 1.3.46 I am running a GP based child theme on my site and when I press the update now button it asks me to install GP theme but the theme already is GP. If I activate the main GP theme what will happen to all the changes I have made through the child theme? Think I must be missing something.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Did you resolve this? I’m seeing the buttons: https://www.screencast.com/t/WEUwIvaCPMYU

Lorraine

Hi Tom,

I am speaking to BB and they are going to have a look. I checked the page again and I can’t see the buttons.
    There is one button I added to the video myself but this is not part of a slideshow module. The 4 slideshow module have the button bar coming up along the bottom but there are no buttons showing.

Let you know what BB say when they get back to me.

Thanks for your reply, really appreciated.

Lorraine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.