[Resolved] Beaver Builder Page is Full Width but PB Integration Box Not Checked

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Beaver Builder Page is Full Width but PB Integration Box Not Checked

Home Forums Support Beaver Builder Page is Full Width but PB Integration Box Not Checked

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gk

Hi Tom,

I am having a problem with a Beaver Builder page displaying full width instead of fixed.

Even though the metabox “Page Builder Integration – Full Width Content” is not checked, and the Beaver Builder row is set to fixed, the page is still showing as full width.

This css seems to be causing it:

.fl-builder.no-sidebar .container.grid-container, .full-width-content .container.grid-container {
    max-width: 100%;
    }

I expected that if the full width metabox was not checked, then the page would display at a fixed width.

Thanks for your help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’ve actually been waiting for someone to bring this up.

The CSS that makes BB pages go full width was added well before the new Page Builder Integration metabox.

The trouble now is, if I remove that CSS, people will update and their full width BB pages will be contained.

Your solution would be to add this CSS:

.fl-builder.no-sidebar:not(.full-width-content) .container.grid-container {
        max-width: 1200px; /* your container width */
    }

Not sure how I’m going to approach this yet permanently – but I’m thinking about it πŸ™‚

gk

Yes, I see what you mean. Maybe a second check box for “Fixed Width Content” would work? The css you provided works fine for now. Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea, I’ll have to figure something like that out.

Glad the CSS is working πŸ™‚

Lyle

gk & Tom,

Oddly enough, I am not experiencing this behavior on any of my sites that use GP and BB. I do not have the PB Integration box checked and within the pages, I have a mix of full width and fixed width rows, all set from the Row module settings, and all behave as expected. Perhaps I’m missing something (a very distinct possibility πŸ™‚ ) but the GP + BB combo is working as expected for me πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Lyle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks, Lyle! Glad to hear it’s all working well for you πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.