[Support request] Banner with Elementor using GP hooks

Home Forums Support [Support request] Banner with Elementor using GP hooks

Home Forums Support Banner with Elementor using GP hooks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shane

I’ve created a header using elementor,saved as template and then placed before header content using GP Hooks, all good on desktop but if i have it set to activated for mobile it doesn’t optimise for mobile view, the site isn’t published at the moment but any help much appreciated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is the Elementor template you created responsive? The hook simply displays what was created in the plugin, so it would be up to the template itself to be optimized for mobile.

Shane

Hi Tom,

Yes it is, it shows fine when viewing and editing in the elementor mobile view, but then distorts the whole page when I ‘view page’

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm I’m afraid I would have to see it to know what’s going on.

Any chance you can replicate it on a live server?

Lyle

Hi Shane,

What type of content is in that Elementor template? I have done this sort of thing often with GP, GP-P and Elementor and the templates look fine on mobile. One thing that may be a problem is if you have a large image set as the background image of an Elementor Section in that template.

As Tom mentions, a look on a live server would help (or a large screenshot).

Cheers!
    Lyle

Shane

Hi Tom I have removed the header on mobile to show client tomorrow, didn’t want him to see a distorted page!
    I will let you know when i put it back and have a live version to look at.

Shane

Hi Lyle,

Thaks for the message, it was actually your video on youtube that led me to try this! nice work and thanks for the vids ๐Ÿ™‚

as i said to Tom, I have removed the header on mobile to show client tomorrow, didn’t want him to see a distorted page!
    I will let you know when i put it back and have a live version to look at.

I’m actually waiting for elementor to resolve a bug at the moment as i cant edit pages with elementor page editor, not had this with them before so hopefully they resolve it soon!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds good! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.