[Support request] Background Image Not Loading

Home Forums Support [Support request] Background Image Not Loading

Home Forums Support Background Image Not Loading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tony

Hi, my site has a very weird problem and I have been trying to fix this for weeks. Please help me.

Basically, the elementor section background image is not loading properly. it shows a 403 forbidden error for loading that image when inspecting the browser console. The image’s link is correct and can be accessed publicly, in fact, if you click the link in css file, it will load the image, and after that the image is cached, it can be seen as background perfectly. but once you cleared catch and refresh, it will give you the same error and failed to load again.

I can load the image fine when I logged into the admin site. I can’t load the image with chrome incognito mode. Also I recently found, Microsoft Edge browser and Safari Browser can load the background image perfectly fine.

I’m using generatepress theme with Elementor Page Builder, I also use kinsta hosting and their CDN service, I don’t know if that’s related. Have contacted Elementor and hosting support, both can’t figure out why.

You can check the page below

The header on this page is built by elementor, and the background image is not loading. Also the CTA form section has the same problem. There supposed to have a library floor background image.

Thanks,
    Tony

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you checked with Elementor’s support first?

Tony

As I mentioned, I have checked with both Elementor’s and my hosting company’s support. Elementor said it’s a hosting issue, but the hosting company said it’s not, it’s a code issue since other browsers can load the image fine.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So it doesn’t look like anyone said it’s a GP issue?

I’d follow up with Elementor’s support again – they often blame someone else when they can’t figure out the issue.

Tony

Well, I’m actually think this might be GP related or somehow the combination of GP and Elementor issue.

It is really not a fancy hack. I just inserted a section background image. There is not much we can dig into on elementors end. Apparently this is not a common issue. I can’t imaging all the elementor users can’t add a background image. So I suspect this might be related to GP + Elementor?

Are you able to replicate the problem?

Thanks again!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

When a page builder is used for the content, the theme itself basically doesn’t have control over anything.

We also never had this problem reported so it’s very unlikely related to GP.

If there is a slight chance that’s it’s because of GP then Elementor would definitely blame it on us first 😉

I would check with Elementor’s support again. Sometimes you would get a different support person that might be able to help with the issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.