[Resolved] Background Body Color for Java

Home Forums Support Background Body Color for Java

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yael

Hello,

I am using Java starter site and am running into something I can’t resolve.

When I change the background color for Body in customizer, it is not applied to the site.

There’s no custom CSS in customizer so just can’t figure out why changing background color in Customizer is not applied to the website.

I want to change background color for individual posts but first I need to figure out why changing background color in customizer does nothing on the front end of the site.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

site is password protected: shorashim

Yael

Follow up. Since I couldn’t change body background color in customizer and only wanted to apply to blog page posts, I added:

body.blog {
        background-color: #f7f7f7;
    }

body.post-template-default {
        background-color: #f7f7f7;
    }

In order to apply background color to blog and individual posts.

I would still like to understand though why body color in customizer was not applied to blog and individual blog posts.

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

there is also the Customizer > Colors > Content – which has a background color for the content container.

Yael

Yes, content changes color of content area but body has always changed the body background color.

I tried several times earlier today and customizer changes were not showing for body background.

I just tried again and sure enough now when I change body background color in customizer, it is being applied.

I have no idea why / what was going on this morning but all is well now.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Very odd … but i am glad to hear you got it resolved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.