[Resolved] back to top button not working on mobile devices

Home Forums Support [Resolved] back to top button not working on mobile devices

Home Forums Support back to top button not working on mobile devices

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony

Hi – as always, thanks for the brilliant theme and support! Any problems are usually my fault.

I’ve just noticed that the BTT button isn’t working on my various mobile devices. Works on desktop fine – which makes it a bit more difficult to diagnose and I’m no expert.

Can you see anything simple that I might have done to break this? Nothing I can think of but then every plugin makes small changes on every update. I only use Elementor on the home page and the problem appears on every page – however tried disabling it (as per other forum posts) and no change.

Your help appreciated as always.

TonyS.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Try #1 here to eliminate plugin conflict first:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let me know if this helps.

Tony

I had already started that with the obvious ones. For your records it turned out to be Holler Box which is a pop up subscription form plugin. It blocks your button on the mobile, even when it’s not primed to display a pop up on that particular screen. I’ve deleted it and will find another since usability is more important to me right now than the form.

Thanks again.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Samuel

Hi there, I’ve same issue with Holler Box and Return to top button.

Is there a way to fix the issue ?

I’d like to continue using Holler Box and have the return to top button working.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Samuel,

Can you open a new topic for this? So you can use the private information text field to provide the site details incase you prefer to share the link privately.

This is so we can check the site and get to a solution specifically written for your site. (incase there are other factors involved)

Let us know. πŸ˜€

Samuel

Ok πŸ‘Œ

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks. πŸ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.