[Support request] Bacground size on tablet and phone

Home Forums Support [Support request] Bacground size on tablet and phone

Home Forums Support Bacground size on tablet and phone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Antonio Farelo Serén

Hi!

First, excuse my english.

I have a problem with a background.

At: https://www.cercamarketing.cat/serveis/ the first background is perfect in PC, but in tablet or phone don’t scale the image and it see very bad.

How can I modify this only for tablet or phone? I think with css but I have no idea.

Thanks

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

At: https://www.cercamarketing.cat/serveis/ the first background is perfect in PC, but in tablet or phone don’t scale the image and it see very bad.

Can you specify how you’d like the background to look on tablet and/or mobile?

Here’s the CSS selector w/ a media rule for mobile you can play around for the first background in question.

@media(max-width:768px){
    .gb-container.gb-container-65632fe9 {
        background-position: 70% center;
        background-size: auto 100%;
    }
    }

And here’s for tablet and small desktops.

@media(min-width:769px) and (max-width:1024px){
    .gb-container.gb-container-65632fe9 {
        background-position: 70% center;
        background-size: auto 100%;
    }
    }

By default, background-size is set to cover with is equal to auto 100% but you can change things on different viewports with these media rule.

Also by default, the background-position is set to center-center but you can also change that to percentage based positioning. the first value is horizontal position (x-axis) and the 2nd one is vertical (y-axis).

Change the values here until you get your preferred look.

As for scaling, the GenerateBlock Container is already using the default size of the image. If you want it to be of higher quality, you’ll have to replace the image with a better quality one.

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.